Become an EMUiNVENT Judge
Do you believe anyone can be an innovator? Do you like working with students? If your answer is yes, consider being a volunteer judge for EMUiNVENT.
Judges come from a variety of disciplines and areas of expertise. Judges ensure that EMUiNVENT is an educational and fun activity for all students by:
- Fostering a healthy environment for discussion and sharing.
- Listening to students pitch their inventions.
- Providing constructive feedback to students.
- Scoring student projects using a rubric.
By committing to be a judge at the 2021 EMUiNVENT, you agree to:
- Attend judge training (1 hour): Attend a mandatory Zoom online training session on February 8th @ 10AM EST and February 12th 2021 @ 6PM
- Evaluate online pitches (2-3 hours): Judges will score student video pitches from February 27th through March 05th 2021, using EMUiNVENT online judging platform.
The students you judge:
- Will be in grades 3-12.
- Will compete as an individual or on a team.
- Have created an invention.
- Have been nominated by an educator or mentor to compete at EMUiNVENT.
Interested? If you are interested in being a judge, please email us at email@example.com and we shall send your login credentials.